Cape Town – South African radio and television presenter, Tracey Lange, has announced that she will be stepping away from her position as host of Afrikaans Celebrity TV Show, Bravo! after 11 years.
Lange took to Instagram to post a long heartfelt message, where she reminisced on the time she spent as the host of the show, and the lessons she learnt.
“On this day, exactly 11 years ago on a Thursday too 😀 I presented my very, very FIRST insert for (what was then) a brand new show on TV: BRAVO! 11 years 😍 It blows my mind that it’s been 11 years since starting this journey on TV that allowed me in the homes and hearts of so many in South Africa,” she said.
Lange said that being on the show has come with so many great opportunities for her career, including travelling.
She also said she has had so many years of laughs and memories.
“A show that opened so many doors for me and allowed me to use the platform it provided, to build this career of mine and create even more opportunities for myself and also for others. 11 years of countless flights, some of the best hotels, early mornings and very late nights. Chilling with people I’d only ever seen on TV and in total: 21 magazine covers ☺️ (I need to get high res pics of my first few covers).”
View this post on Instagram
Tracey said she felt that God has managed to tick many boxes she was hoping to achieve since last year, saying that she’s now managed to host shows such as Bravo!, Dancing with the Stars SA, Tussen Ons, and Studio 3 but now she’s looking to dream again.
Follow African Insider on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
For more African news, visit Africaninsider.com
Compiled by Matthew Petersen